Field Operations Lead
Samagra is a Gates Foundation supported award winning social enterprise start-up that works with urban slum communities to provide essential services like sanitation, financial inclusion, health and child services.
Samagra is looking for a dynamic Field Operations Lead to provide awesome services to the Poor
MORE ABOUT SAMAGRA:
Samagra Summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTvbCj5U-4
Women Entrepreneurs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPqNetORJU
– Lead, Oversee and Manage Field Level Operations [Manage and Coordinate field staff and Cleaning Force]
– Design and effectively deliver Samagra’s services.
– Design and Lead Supply Chain & Inventory Management
– Standardize procedures and processes
– Work with a broad range of stakeholders and partners
– Deliver insights and enhance stakeholder & vendor experience
The candidate is expected to have a good learning appetite and potential to grow to senior level in the organization.
We are looking for someone dynamic with interest in improving lives of the poor and with exposure in:
– Field Operations Management
– People Management
– Customer Relationship Management
– Supply Chain and Logistics
And Operations in general
- Location of Work: Pune, India
- Salary: Very Competitive Salary commiserate with experience
- Work Experience – 3 to 6 years
Samagra uses ICT Technologies, Behavioral Sciences and Human Centered Design to make these services accessible, affordable and awesome for the Poor.
- Samagra’s Mission: “To enable the Urban Poor lead healthier and dignified lives”
- Samagra’s Innovation: Design + Technology + Sustainable Biz Model
- Formed in 2012, we are currently providing awesome sanitation services to over 10,000+ daily users across 10 Locations in 4 slums in Pune. We learn new things every day and are busy making shit happen
- Team Size: 23