Samagra is a Gates Foundation supported award winning social enterprise start-up that works with urban slum communities to provide essential services like sanitation, financial inclusion, health and child services.
Samagra is looking for a passionate Product/Industrial/Service Designer with burning desire to create change by innovating solutions that empower the underprivileged communities.
We call it DESIGN WITH EMPATHY:
MORE ABOUT SAMAGRA:
Samagra Summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTvbCj5U-4
- Product Design: Design of Service kiosks, Low Cost Cleaning Tools, Low cost Cleaning Systems, Low Cost Flushing system. Low Cost Toilets etc so that Samagra can make its operations efficient and scalable
- Space Design: Design of better public and community toilets for all (adults, kids, elderly and differently-abled), design of allied services in community toilets (day-care centers, health centers, livelihood centers) so that Samagra can deepen its impact
- Service/Interaction Design: Design of better interaction/service methodologies to engage with our customers at various touch points so as to enhance user experience and enable better adoption of our services and products as we scale our operations
- Proficiency in Design Research, Design Tools, Prototyping, Design Execution
- Very comfortable with site visits, User Research, Product testing
- Passion, Dedication, Purpose
- Hardworking and Professional Attitude
- Ability to take criticisms constructively
Samagra uses ICT Technologies, Behavioral Sciences and Human Centered Design to make these services accessible, affordable and awesome for the Poor.
- Samagra’s Mission: “To enable the Urban Poor lead healthier and dignified lives”
- Samagra’s Innovation: Design + Technology + Sustainable Biz Model
- Formed in 2012, we are currently providing awesome sanitation services to over 10,000+ daily users across 10 Locations in 4 slums in Pune. We learn new things every day and are busy making shit happen
- Team Size: 23
- Location of Work: Pune, India
- Salary: Very Competitive Salary commiserate with experience
- Work Experience – 2 to 4 years
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org